Digital marketing is emerging to be the fastest going marketing communication medium in the recent past. There have been rapid changes in the interest of leading brands and their affinity towards digital marketing professionals to fulfill the growing needs. SACAC’s Certificate course in Digital marketing has been structured keeping in mind the industry requirements of providing skilled force in the field of digital marketing. The course has been planned to include all essential elements of online marketing to equip the participant with the latest knowledge related to digital marketing trends and technique. The course emphasizes on strong practical implementation of the knowledge acquired during the Course. The skills acquired during the course helps the participants understand, strategies and implement the digital strategies.
|Why take CCDM certification?|
- Integrated training approach for digital media.
- Course designed by Industry practitioners in digital marketing and communication.
- No Minimum Educational Qualification.
- Live projects and self based training.
- Course designed by Google Certified Partner agency.
- One month(80hrs) Industrial training on live projects after completion of course.
|Who should take CCDM?|
- Graduates/undergraduates who wants to develop employable skills for digital media.
- Marketing, advertising & PR professionals already working in core Industry.
- Startup , Enterprenuer and Small business owners.
- Independent professionals(Musicians/ Writers/Photographers etc,).
CCDM Weekend batch Course Delivery: 11AM – 3 PM, Sat – Sun
- 64 hours of classroom training (4 hours per class)
- 16 hours of self based training as home assignments/live projects.
- 1 month, (80 hours), industrial training in a digital marketing agency.
- 3 days a week live project work.
CCDM Weekday evening batch Course Delivery:
- 48 hours of classroom training (2 hours per class)
- 32 hours of self based training as home assignments.
|Weekday evening batches|
- 2 hours per class (Wed to Fri) 3 classes per week.
- 1 month industrial training .
- 3 days a week live project training.
Note: We also have option for Weekend evening batch (Sat – Sun 5PM to 7PM) and Weekday morning batch (Wed – Fri 11AM to 1PM).