The admission process for all Postgraduate Diploma and Diploma programmes is a simple 4-step procedure:
- Submit duly filled Application Form with all the relevant documents.
- Appear for Entrance Exam/ Personal Interview
- Appear for Panel Interview
NOTE: Shortlisted candidates will be intimated via phone and email.
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS FOR EACH COURSE
How do you see this course fulfilling your personal and professional goals? (max: 500 words)
- Describe a facet of your identity, background or story that is essential to who you are. (max: 200 words)
- Tell us about a time where you challenged your pre-existing worldview. Why? Would you do this again? (max: 200 words)
- Talk about a personal accomplishment that is unrelated to music, but that means a lot to you. (max: 200 words)
- Why do you choose to study Audio Engineering & Music Production? What made you choose this course at SACAC?(max: 500 words)
Write a personal statement of about 1000 words, which is mature and self- reflective. The statement should take into account your history; creative experiences, if any; influence and aspirations; and personal artistic dreams. In this statement also describe your reasons to pursue a Diploma in Professional Photography and briefly list your photography & imaging skills.
The creative portfolio is a contributing factor for admission to the Diploma in Photography Course. All applicants must submit a creative portfolio that consists of fifteen (15) photographic prints of size 6”x8”. For each photograph, the applicant will provide: (a) A caption (b) Explain the idea or inspiration for making the image (max 100 words per image).
CHECKLIST FOR ENCLOSURE
- Crossed DD for Rs. 2000/- in favour of “Sri Aurobindo Centre for Arts & Communication”, payable at New Delhi.
- Two photographs of size 3cm X 4cm.
- Self attested photocopy of mark sheets of 10th, 12th and graduation. Admit Card / Examination Ticket, if you are appearing for your final year graduation examination.
- Updated copy of your resume that should include academic qualifications, work experience (if any), languages known, softwares and extra curricular activities.
- Course specific write-ups, as specified in ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS FOR EACH COURSE.
- Portfolio/CD/DVD in safe folders/pouches, as specified in ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS FOR EACH COURSE.
- An application form once sold / issued in the name of candidate cannot be returned and/ or transferred.
- The application form should be complete in all respects.
- SACAC reserves the right to call applicants for interview.
- Fees, once paid, are non- refundable and non- transferrable.
- Rights to admission are reserved with SACAC.
- All disputes are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of Delhi Courts.