|The procedure for accessing and submitting the application form for all Postgraduate Diploma and Diploma programmes is as follows:|
- Apply online or Click on the relevant link below to download the Application Form in PDF format.
- Complete all sections of the form accurately, sign the declaration and submit a printed copy at the SACAC office, either in person or through mail.
- A Processing Fee of Rs.2000/- is applicable with each submitted application form. You can pay this amount by cheque at the SACAC office or by sending a DD in favour of “Sri Aurobindo Centre for Arts and Communication” payable at New Delhi.
NOTE: We cannot process application forms that are incomplete or without submission of the Processing Fee.
|CHECKLIST FOR ENCLOSURE|
- Crossed DD for Rs. 2000/- in favour of “Sri Aurobindo Centre for Arts & Communication”, payable at New Delhi.
- Two photographs of size 3cm X 4cm.
- Self attested photocopy of mark sheets of 10th, 12th and graduation. Admit Card / Examination Ticket, if you are appearing for your final year graduation examination.
- Updated copy of your resume that should include academic qualifications, work experience (if any), languages known, softwares and extra curricular activities.
- Course specific write-ups, (As specified in respective application forms).
- Portfolio/CD/DVD in safe folders/pouches, as specified in respective application forms.
|TERMS & CONDITIONS|
- An application form once sold / issued in the name of candidate cannot be returned and/ or transferred.
- The application form should be complete in all respects.
- SACAC reserves the right to call applicants for interview.
- Fees, once paid, are non- refundable and non- transferrable.
- Rights to admission are reserved with SACAC.
- All disputes are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of Delhi Courts.