Megha Acharya's CDC Diploma film Sudhamayee (Laced with the Nectar of Life) is currently available to view on the online streaming platform MUBI.
Film synopsis: The film’s narrative revolves around a woman whose life is filled with events that happen tediously often, even as she battles a chronic disease. She lives on, drawn along by the nectar of life.
Seven CDC student films have been selected by MUBI as a part of its curation. For more information: https://mubi.com/films/sudhamayee
Previous Awards and Screenings:• Awarded the Toto Funds the Arts Award for Best Short Film 2021
• Selected for International Film Festival of Shimla 2020
• Selected for Dharamshala International Film Festival 2020
• Awarded Special Festival Mention (Student Documentary) at Kolkata Shorts International Film Festival 2020
• Awarded Best Director (Student Documentary) at Dada Saheb Phalke Film Festival 2020
• Screened under Trailblazers category at the Tokyo Liftoff Film Festival 2020
• Selected for London Lift-Off Film Festival 2020
• Selected for The First-Time Filmmaker Showcase Global Lift-Off Sessions 2020
• Selected for Mumbai Shorts International Film Festival 2020
• Selected for Delhi Shorts International Film Festival 2020