The Short Term Creative Graphic Design course at SACAC is a creative process that focusseson providing a strong foundation for budding designers to gather expertise in Communication design. Our efforts are to not only provide in-depth study of software but also to educate students about the principlesof Design.
However, the mind is the most important design tool. Aside from technology, a creative mind booming with ideas, good judgment, observation, quantitative and analytic thinking are required for creative design layouts and rendering. New ideas can come by way of experimenting with tools and methods too.
From road signs to reference manuals, graphic design enhances transfer of knowledge and visual messages. Graphic designers often form part of a team working on corporate identity and branding projects.
Graphic design career paths cover all ends of the creative spectrum. This programme prepares candidates to get absorbed in various creative fields such as advertising, visual/product design, communication design etc.
This 4 month course in Creative Graphic Design lays emphasis on:
- Application of Graphic Design Basics
- Colour Notation System
- Basics of App Design
- Developing Graphic products like Corporate Identity Package and Magazine Articles
- In-depth study ofindustry recognised software for photo editing, vector based drawings and book lay-outing
- An inner eye for Design
- Project based design aesthetics
- Colour and Visual perception
- Creating customised vector graphics
- Image editing and effects
- Layout design of industry oriented graphic products
|Course Name||Creative Graphic Design|
|Next Batch Starts In||May’17|
|Registration Fee||Rs1150/- (Valid for one Year)|
|Course Fee||Rs 29227 (inclusive of tax)|
|Days & Timings||Saturday (10 am – 1 pm) & Sunday (10 am – 1 pm)|